Former California-based Colorado Financial Service Corporation broker Behrooz Soltani is currently not licensed to act as a broker or an investment adviser. The securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta is interested in hearing from investors who have complaints regarding Mr. Soltani, also known as Bruce Soltani and Behrooz Soltani Juneghani (CRD# 4650376).
Behrooz Soltani has spent nine years in the securities industry and was most recently registered with Colorado Financial Services Corporation in Beverly Hills, California (2012-2013). Previous registrations include Independent Financial Group in Beverly Hills, California (2011-2012); Girard Securities in Los Angeles, California (2008-2011); Midpoint Financial Services in San Diego, California (2007-2008); USA Financial Securities Corporation in San Diego, California (2006-2007); and World Group Securities in Carlsbad, California (2003-2006). He is currently not registered with any state or firm.
According to his BrokerCheck report, Behrooz Soltani is the subject of two customer complaints and three pending customer complaints.
- In November 2015 a customer alleged stockbroker Behrooz Soltani, while employed at Girard Securities, recommended an unsuitable private placement. The customer is seeking unspecified damages in the pending complaint.
- In September 2015 a customer alleged Behrooz Soltani, while registered with Girard Securities, recommended unsuitable investments. The customer is seeking $100,000 in damages in the pending complaint
- In 2014 a customer alleged Behrooz Soltani, while employed at Girard Securities, recommended unsuitably illiquid direct participation programs and oil and gas investments. The complaint settled in May 2015 for $22,500.
- In 2014 a customer alleged Soltani, while employed at Girard Securities, recommended unsuitable investments and failed to supervise. The customer is seeking $130,000 in damages in the pending complaint.
- In 2013 a customer alleged Behrooz Soltani, while employed at Girard Securities and Midpoint Financial Services, recommended unsuitable investments, failed to disclose risks, acted negligently, failed to monitor investments, and breached his fiduciary duty.The complaint settled in February 2015 for $140,000.
If you have lost money investing with Behrooz Soltani, also known as Bruce Soltani and Behrooz Soltani Juneghani, you may be entitled to recover your losses. Call the securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. Fitapelli Kurta takes every case on a contingency basis, which means Fitapelli Kurta only gets paid if and when you collect money. By law there may be a limited window to file your claim, so we recommend you avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.
This information is based on publicly available documents provided by FINRA on March 21, 2016.